Symphonies of Sickness
Liverpool’s legendary Death Metal pioneers Carcass are often credited with shaping the entire death metal genre.
Originally released in 1989, Symphonies of Sickness the second full-length studio album from Carcass - 10 tracks of relentless Death Metal exploring the subject of brutal animal cruelty in the meat industry.
1. Reek Of Putrefaction
2. Exhume To Consume
3. Excoriating Abdominal Emanation 4. Ruptured In Purulence
5. Empathological Necroticism
6. Embryonic Necropsy And Devourment
7. Swarming Vulgar Mass Of Infected Virulency
8. Cadaveric Incubator Of Endoparasites
9. Slash Dementia
10. Crepitating Bowel Erosion